The International Relations Department and a newly opened Welcome Centre is pleased to invite you to participate in the recruitment for the „Be a Welcome Ambassador!” Programme.
Who is a Welcome Ambassador?
Welcome Ambassador is a person who helps a foreign student in the proces of adaptation in Poland and at the University. This person is responsible for assisting with pick-up form the airport or railway station, assistance with the accomodation and with basic everyday life concerns. It is a friend who is there and offers a helping hand.
What does a Welcome Ambassador do?
– helps pick-up from the airport or railway station
– is a guide to student life, as well as a friend who offers a helping hand
– cooperates with the International Relations Department
What will you gain by joining the „Be a Welcome Ambassador!” Program?
– you will gain a valuable experience
– you will improve your foreign language
– you will make friends from all over the world
– you will participate in events dedicated to foreign students
Each participant of the „Be a Welcome Ambassador!” Programme will receive a unique certificate of the Welcome Centre Ambassador working for the development of the internationalization of UKSW! The above certificate can be included in you CV.
Don’t wait – apply to participate in the Programme now! Complete the application form – https://forms.office.com/e/1XtwQNjth2
We accept applications until October 20th 2023.
More information about the „Be a Welcome Ambassador!” Program provided by Ms. Danuta Kosińska from the UKSW Welcome Centre at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and also by phone: +48 22 561 89 73.
We encourage you to follow the activities organized as part of the UKS Welcome Centre on our social media: