We are pleased to announce that the application for project funding Direction@UKSW! The development of the internationalisation of UKSW through comprehensive services for international students and teaching staff received funding. The aim of the project is to increase the organisational potential of the university in terms of serving international students and lecturers. The projects includes:
1. Establishment of the Welcome Centre that will support international students and staff in the adaptation process at the university and in Poland and provide basic information to facilitate everyday life in the country. It will provide support in social and living matters as well as in official matters related to the legalisation of stay
2. Development of promotional and marketing materials about the university
3. A system of bilingual university marking
4. Organization of adaptation days and other events for international students
5. Marketing campaign of the university on foreign markets
– The establishment of the Welcome Center responds to the needs of our University in connection with the intensification of international activities and readiness to undertake numerous initiatives to strengthen the image of UKSW in the international arena – says Rev. Professor Marek Stokłosa, PhD, Vice-Rector for Research and International Cooperation.